The information collected is subject to computer processing intended for the SKIN ROYAL COSMETICS e-commerce site. The recipients of the data are natural persons and legal persons.
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978 amended in 2004, you have the right to access and rectify information concerning you, which you can exercise by contacting SKIN ROYAL COSMETICS, contact.skinroyalcosmetics .com
You can also, for legitimate reasons, object to the processing of data concerning you.
The Skin Royal Cosmetics site may carry out statistical analyzes without these being nominative and may inform third parties (attendance evaluation bodies) in a summary and non-nominative form.
Situations in Which We Process User Information
When we collect personal data:
If you interact with us through our website, we may collect various data through the forms that appear on the website. If you register with us through a social network, using what is called a "social login" or "plug-ins", we will process your user name and password, your e-mail address, and information that you have made public through your social profile, or that is transmitted through your browser, such as your social profile picture (you can always change it if you prefer to use a different one), so that you can register correctly on our website.
How your data is collected:
We process your data whenever:
- you visit our website;
- you interact with, connect to, or link to our website through social networking sites, blogs, or other websites;
you use any of our electronic communication services, you send us an e-mail, or you use our messaging service, as the case may be.
The personal data you provide to us when using one of our services will be incorporated into our database. In the following, we will give you more information about the situations in which we collect your data:
- When you register as a user, especially when making a purchase. We may collect your first and last name, email, postal address and date of birth.
- We may also collect information about your use of our services, such as technical information, as well as when, where, and how you use our services. For this purpose, we may collect the following information:
- Technical information about your device and internet connection
Through logs and other tools, we record information about your internet connection and device, including operating system and other unique identifiers. This type of information is generally used in aggregate to analyze how our website and services are used, and to make improvements to our services;
- Information about the use of our services
We record the activity carried out by your account, as well as the visits that you make on the website for the purposes, among others, of preventing fraud, improving our services, and offering personalized services, recommendations , and advertising;
- Location information
By using our services, you have the possibility of activating the geolocation services which allow us to improve the personalization of the services that we offer to you.
The reason we use the collected data:
The personal data that you provide to us when registering or using our services will be used for commercial, management, administration, provision, development and improvement of our services, in particular those that you have used or to which you have subscribed, as well as to keep you informed of improvements and new features of the services we offer.
In this sense, we use your data for the following purposes:
- Inform you of new products and promotions of the brand
- Operate, maintain and improve our website;
- Answer your questions, and respond to your requests;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support messages, and administrative messages;
- To manage our day-to-day business tasks, such as administering the website, using analytics data, and fulfilling our obligations as determined by the Terms of Service and in accordance with the law;
- Fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and prevent inappropriate use;
- Improve user experience by analyzing user information to better understand users and their interests, and provide more relevant and attractive services;
- Improve our services:
We may also use the data you provide to us to analyze your use of our services, and to obtain information about behaviors and interactions;
- Market analysis :
We may also use your data to analyze and understand market trends, so that we can improve, develop, and personalize our services.
These analyzes can be carried out directly or through third parties who analyze said data at our request (the processing indicated will be subject to the corresponding data processing agreements which guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the same). This type of analysis allows us to identify the needs of our users and to adapt our services in a more personalized way;
- Create user profiles
We may also use your data to evaluate certain personal aspects of our users and customers, in particular to analyze or predict your personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location, or movements;
- Prevent Fraud and Breach
- Third party data
In the event that you include personal data of a third party, you must inform them of the purposes herein, and obtain their consent before their inclusion;
- Minimum age restrictions
If you are a minor, you cannot use the services offered by our website. Be informed that, in accordance with the regulations in force, articles 314 and 323 of the Civil Code, in particular, establish that minors, except those who have acquired emancipation, cannot conclude contracts unless they have authorization parents or guardians.
Means by which you can use your rights
As a user, you can:
- Request access to any personal data we hold about you, and request that we update, correct, or delete it
- Ask us to refrain from using any personal information we have about you, and/or refuse to process your data. The emails we send contain links that allow you to unsubscribe from advertising, and if you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us through these links embedded in all emails. of Skin Royal Cosmetics by e-mail to email@example.com. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request, such as your first and last name, the email address you use to access your account, and the subject of your request.
3.1 Reporting a violation of your rights:
In the event of a violation of your right to the protection of personal data, you can declare it to the corresponding national supervisory authority.
Deactivation of your user account:
Any user can deactivate his account on the website at any time. You can do this by going to your profile, and entering your username and password. In the event of deactivation (closure of your account), you will lose all the information and data that may have been saved in your account, as well as the right to use all the services contracted previously as a user of the website. In the event of a deactivation request from you, we may keep all your personal data for the period of time necessary to guarantee our legal obligations, and to resolve any disputes. All of your personal data will be processed and retained to the extent strictly necessary to comply with the law, or for the purposes we have described. When your data is no longer relevant to the purposes for which it was collected, it will be deleted or made anonymous, including any registration information, or other additional information.
Veracity of data and responsible use
Having an account or being a user of SKIN ROYAL COSMETICS means that you must guarantee, both to SKIN ROYAL COSMETICS and to third parties, the quality of the information provided, that is, the fact that the data and information provided are true, accurate, current, and unique to you and not to a third party. Therefore, you guarantee the veracity of your data. SKIN ROYAL COSMETICS reserves the right to verify this information at any time, by requiring an official document or equivalent measure and if necessary, to temporarily deactivate and/or cancel your account.